Day sailing in Northern Ireland.
Enjoy a sail on Antrim's scenic causeway coast on our yacht departing from Ballycastle Marina or Rathlin Island.
See our Prices
Read our latest reviews on Trip Advisor.
Causeway Coast Sailing was created to give all North Coast visitors the chance to learn to sail in Northern Ireland. We believe the most enjoyable trips are those where our guests do as much of the sailing as possible, learning the ropes of sailing and gaining an understanding of the wind and tides.
See our range of gift vouchers.
Read about our sailing courses.
A few of the sailing trips we do:
- Sail for a morning or afternoon around Ballycastle Bay
- Make the crossing to Rathlin Island under sail
- Go sailing then stay on board in Ballycastle Marina
- Learn the basics of sailing with hands on experience
- See the Northern Ireland coast from the water
- Sunset sailing to watch the sun set over the Atlantic
Our sailing trips are great fun for children of all ages from 3+ for children accompanied by an adult and from 12+ unaccompanied.
Our yacht can take a maximum of 5 passengers in addition to the skipper.
For a full price list see our Prices.
Full weekend sailing or evening sails available on request. Our yacht is fully equipped with safety gear for all passengers including both adult and children's life jackets.
Call us on 07759 228111 for further details.
Review Causeway Coast Sailing